"Childrens Hospital Donation"

"Childrens Hospital Donation"
This is the load of Baby Hats, Blankies, Teddy's Bears & Dolls we took to
Childrens Hospital In Little Rock today.. There are over 400 Baby hats...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Brittanie's Afghan

                                Measures 43" X 52"

Afghan was made for our Granddaughter Brittanie, who contacted me on
facebook and asked me to make her a special afghan. I said what colors
do you want Brittanie, she said Hot Floresent Pink & Purple, Lime Green
and black.  These colors were as close as I could get at time I purchased
the yarn. This is honeydew green because they didn't have the lime green
when I bought yarn.

 This truly is pretty if it wern't for the black's..  However having said that
kids seem to like the black so I added as little as I could get away with...



                             Pattern can be found at:
http://jeanariespatterns.blogspot.com/2010/11/moms-special-lap-ghan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment