"Childrens Hospital Donation"

"Childrens Hospital Donation"
This is the load of Baby Hats, Blankies, Teddy's Bears & Dolls we took to
Childrens Hospital In Little Rock today.. There are over 400 Baby hats...

Friday, April 27, 2012

Traveling Gnome's

On the 11th of April our Daughter Rhonda and I had an opportunity to go up to Eureka Springs and stay the night at the Crestent Hotel. I was so excited to be a part of this but it was the evening before we left that I was invited to go and I had "no" gnome's made up for traveling, and we were leaving first thing in the morning and I had no time to whip one up for our trip.

    Rhonda and I had such a fun time, just being together and being silly.

However I had no gnomes to leave our house keeper with her tip and I felt a lil sad about that. So when I got home I began to make a few up to have ready for this summer's fun trips.

Ron & I always leave one in the hotel with our tips for the house keeper to find and enjoy along with a note of Thanks for the wonderful clean room, and explaining to our housekeeper how much our gnomes love travel and having their photo taken and the responsability of naming the gnome was now hers as the gnome's new owner.

The 3 gnomes above are ready to go for a fun filled travel. One is going this up coming week as Ron and I prepare to slip away for a lil relaxing away from work and such.


My gnome pattern can be found at:
JMSQ's Version of a Simply A Gnome Pattern 
http://jeanariespatterns.blogspot.com/2010/11/simple-gnome.html


Hope you have fun sharing a few gnomes on your summer get-a-ways & making some wonderful memories

No comments:

Post a Comment