"Childrens Hospital Donation"

"Childrens Hospital Donation"
This is the load of Baby Hats, Blankies, Teddy's Bears & Dolls we took to
Childrens Hospital In Little Rock today.. There are over 400 Baby hats...

Friday, November 26, 2010

Dish-Cloths

DishCloth is something everyone can use. I make mine both in Crochet & Knitting. I make 2 out of a skein of Sugar & Cream Cotton. One for a gift and one for family.
 
When knitting I always use LARGE NEEDLES so they will dry quickly, other wise they will smell like meldew or mold and then they are good for nothing but the trash. I also have a curtain rod hanging right above my kitchen sink to hang my rinsed out dish-cloths over to air dry after each use..
 
NEVER leave your dish or wash cloths balled up in the tub or sink, they will mold and reak. They MUST be dried right away so they can be used over and over again.
ALSO, Please Note, ALL knitted dishcloths stretch when wet, so don't make them to big or they will be hard to handle...

3 comments:

  1. Also, don't get your dishcloth too close to a hoot stove eye. It will make a hole in the cloth.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanie you and Ron are such a blessing to me. Thank God for you and your Ministry. I go by the Motto: Not for my self Lord but for you I give all of the Glory ! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanie I love your crochet dish cloths. They are beautiful and handy. Our son is getting married and may be I could make some for her shower. May be some hand towels as well !!!

    ReplyDelete